gigi and zayn

I do hope what’s in my head can come out right in my notes here haha, I am still learning English.

Gigi and Zayn!
Everybody knows I love them, they are my favorit ‘model-musician’ couple.. so when I read an article about their break up (which was about a few weeks ago), somehow I was feeling heartbroken too. Well, I felt the superficial heartbroken for a while, before (unfortunately) my love story had the same end as them. Hahaha. So since then, I was busy with my own misery.

While I am dwelling in my personal hell, trying so hard to move on, it’s a different story for Gigi and Zayn. All I know is that they are still the same person, like their break up is not a big deal, not a big change for their life. They’re still being their super productive self.. zayn making his music and Gigi with her modelling bussiness. And I am soooo envy, how could they be so strong like that?

While for me, it feels like a break up is ruining my whole life. When in fact, if I think about it, it might be just another ‘down’ of my life. One of many ‘downs’ I have to pass.. I might have an ‘up’ after the ‘downs’ right?

For now, I think I'm still in the process of healing, trying  to be okay. But I promise myself, oneday, I’ll be as strong as them. I will get my self back on track. I will forgive anybody who hurts me. I won’t let them affect my life this much anymore. 

Well I can’t be as gorgeous as Gigi, but at least I can be as strong, right? ;)

- Hanin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

jealous?

Insecurity

i love you