When will you give up?


I can’t give you my heart, it’s still in pieces..
Did I ask you to give it to me? I am here because I wanna be here.

I can’t commit myself to you, or anyone. The last time I did it, I end up ruining my life.
Let’s just stick together. If it meant to be, it will be.. I don’t need your commitments as long as I can call you mine. Do whatever you want.

I can’t do this, I don’t wanna do this..
You can. Okay I won’t rush anything, take your time. Just please, don’t break up with me.

Why can’t we just be friends?
I cannot lose you, I can’t see my self without you. Please stay, I will make you happy..

At least I need five years for my carrer
Okay, I will support you..

I don’t want you to do more than holding my hands
Alright, is pinching you cheeks okay? It’s my habit, you know that

Why do you want me this much?
You make me better, nobody does that to me

I am not rich
I am rich, we don’t need to worry about money

I don’t know what to say
Just say that you’re still mine. Stay, and I will spoil you..

Okay, but please keep in mind, I want things to go slowly. Once I feel uncomfortable, I’m out.
Sure, I love you. When can I meet your family?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

jealous?